Re: [RT] next week  on sp500

One other factor that might give gold a jolt in either direction is the PPI report that comes out friday.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, April 08, 2007 9:46 AM
Subject: Re: [RT] next week  on sp500

Hi Ira,

I just read your newly posted work on the
dollar and inflation, where you stated that:

time the dollar should find support and move higher.

My question is: If the dollar rallies as you
believe do you feel gold will decline and, if so, do
you have a target(s) and associated timeframe(s) that
you would be willing to share? Thank you.

Best regards,

Betty

--- Ira <mr.ira@xxxxxxxxxxnet> wrote:

> Your thought is as good as mine as they are just
> thoughts.

Never miss an email again!

Small business finance Business finance online Business finance training
Business finance course Business finance schools