Re: [RT] next week  on sp500

Your thought is as good as mine as they are just thoughts.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, April 08, 2007 8:03 AM
Subject: Re: [RT] next week  on sp500

Ira,

I read once that historically September is the
worse month, followed by October, followed by May.

As for April, I also use to rationalize that
April should be a poor month for the same reason as
you. However, I have come to believe that IRA
contibutions, and that money burning a hole it these
investor's pockets, may account for the rally into
April 15.

Just a thought,

Betty
--- Ira <mr.ira@xxxxxxxxxxnet> wrote:

> The most bullish month of the year is usually
> October because of the rally that comes after the
> October drop. Stocks usually rally into the 15th
> April. Why, no one has been able to explain to me.
> I always assumed that there would be sales to cover
> tax expenditures for income and property taxes so
> the market should go down. Has disappointed me for
> many years now.
>
> Ira
> www.thetradersguide.net

Bored stiff? Loosen up...
http://games.yahoo.com/games/front

Small business finance Business finance online Business finance training
Business finance course Business finance schools