RE: DSL vs Cable for Trading

DSL is a dedicated line whereas cable is "shared" broadband......
With speeds "UP TO" 6 MBPS download.
Keyword = "UP TO".
The AVERAGE could be 1-2 mbps....slower than the max ADSL can provide (3
mbps).

I once tried to propose a VOIP PBX for a small office using cable broadband.
I was HIGHLY ADVISED AGAINST IT. The proposal never became reality.

As far as wanting decent CUSTOMER SERVICE in the telecom industry (post
crash carnage) ...
You've got to be kidding, right ?
Even Verizon puts you thru an AGONIZING 4-5 level voice response menu before
you
can even opt-out to a real person !!