DSL vs Cable for Trading

I've used DSL for years at 1 Mbps up and down, and have been happy
with it using Interactive Brokers and TradeStation 2000i. Due to
service provider changes it seems it may be better now to switch to
cable at 5 Mbps down 256 K up, or, cable 10 Mbps down  and 1 Mbps up
for an additional fee.

Any thoughts on advantages and disadvantages for cable or DSL for
online trading?

Even with the lower download speed, I've liked DSL because the line is
dedicated and not shared. Does upload speed matter for trading?

Thanks for any opinions.