Re: [RT] Re: CHK

 Was just wondering, how do you track money flow?

 Thanks,

----- Original Message -----
From: marlowedc
Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2006 2:36 AM
Subject: [RT] Re: CHK

Bob, congratulations on your lucrative trades. Here is my take on
the two stocks you have cited:

CHK- It has demonstrated great gains up until the Fall of '05 at
which time it has fallen and then moved sideways. Money flow has
recently moved up showing some attraction. This may be a buy if it
can move decisively above its downtrend line at around $32.40.

VPHM- Wow, this stock made a 1000% gain in a six month period,
unbelievable!! This demonstrates that it can move. Money flow
started to move out of it after it reached its peak in March '06 and
flowed back in August and is propelling it along nicely. I wouldn't
buy it until it pulled back from its current level.

TRB- Money is flowing back into this stock and it appears to be
headed back to the $34 level where you shorted it. Be careful.

Marlowe

--- In realtraders@yahoogroups.com, BobsKC <bobskc@xxx> wrote:

> As I had described in my earlier posts, I was back up to 3,000
shares of
> this equity with the last being bought at 28.40. Today, I sold
1,000 at
> 30.60 for $2,200 profit and am holding the other 2,000. My over-
all
> trading results on this stock since I began reporting my
transactions here
> is now +$22,000. I have also made some changes in my over-all
holdings but
> won't go into that unless someone is following them, which I
doubt. I am
> currently holding one short which is TRB shorted at $34 .... I am
up by
> more than $7000 on VPHM but still holding as I feel there is more
to go
> here. Adding in momentum trades, I've had a great month the past
30 days
> and hope all of you also fared well too ... PE's are still
reasonable ...
> interest rates are stable .. the economy is strong but not so
strong as to
> bring in inflation and oil is moderating. Plus, we are entering
> historically good times of the year.
>
> Trade well .. be well..
>
> Bob

Small business finance Business finance online Business finance training
Business finance course Business finance schools