From: BobsKC
Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2006 2:02 PM
Subject: Re: [RT] market

The market is up .. to new highs on the large caps .. but even so, the multiples are reasonable.  No one would argue that 15X earnings is a reasonable price for equities.  In 2000, the tech stocks were at 100's X multiples or even in triple digits with no earnings and no prospects for earnings.  It was insane.  This is why the NASDAQ is still down 60% from those highs.  As long as earnings continue to grow allowing the share prices to grow with them all while holding into the "teens" in multiples, I am comfortable being long.  If earnings begin to fade or the market does get ahead of itself and the multiples rise into the 20's and higher, I'll change my opinion.  I hope you are doing well Ben ..

Bob