[RT] Re: CHK

Most charting packages have Accumulation/Distribution that can be
plotted.  There are also OBV and other volume/price indicators that
track money flow, take your pick. I like to look at the big picture
and view weekly price along with weekly Acc/Dist along with other
metrics.  Although I have TradeStation, I use StockCharts.com to
scan through all the US and Canadian markets. I have automated my
chart eyeballing with SC's scan engine.

I have a special affinity for ETFs so I concentrate on them.
Today's scan engine (not my best engine) yielded the following
candidates:

 DBC DB Commodities Tracking Index Fund
 EWC Canada iShares
 FXE Currency Shares Euro Trust
 GDX Market Vectors Gold Miners
 GLD streetTRACKS Gold Trust Shares
 OIH Oil Services Holders
 PGH Pengrowth Energy Trust (not an ETF)
 SLV iShares Silver Trust
 XLE Energy Select Sector SPDR

Today I bought EWC, FXE, SLV and added to my XLE position.

--- In realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "RB" <rhodes@xxx> wrote:

>  Was just wondering, how do you track money flow?
>
>  Thanks,

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: