Re: [SPAM] Re: [RT] CHK action

Find it intersting.
----- Original Message -----
From: BobsKC
Sent: Monday, July 03, 2006 12:37 PM
Subject: Re: [SPAM] Re: [RT] CHK action

Well, CHK rose today with the market but the fundamentals have not
changed short or longer term. Therefore, I have not re-entered even
though I am aware that I could miss some of the run if it gets ahead
of itself and then news events drive it from there.

As to my positions which I am holding, here ya go Ben.

I have NEW which closed today at $46.16 with a PE of 6.12 and a
dividend yield of 15.7%

I have CHID (1 block) purchased at .42 with a pending buyout which
will raise their earnings significantly and I have a price target of
$2.40. I had a second block which I bought at the same time I picked
up the first one but sold it when the stock hit 1.20 earlier. I
should have sold both blocks but I figured I own the the 10K shares
for free now and I made some money regardless of what happens.

I have PDLI puchased at 17.50 and GERN purchased at 6.50. Both are
specs in the BioTech field which I like for various fundamental reasons.

I have MOT purchased at 19.20 with a PE of 11.19

I have MO purchased at 70 with a PE of 13.62 (Nearing my price
objective) Div yield of 4.2%

I have FRO with a PE of 4.67 and a div yield of 15.8%

Other than the block, I hold 1-2K of each of these issues.

As I said earlier, I recently covered my metal stock shorts so I
currently have no short positions although I take up trading shorts
and longs daily unless I'm traveling. (Momentum plays for the most part).

If people find these posts boring, I'll respond to Ben directly in
the future. Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday in America.

Bob

At 07:58 PM 7/1/2006, you wrote:
>hello
>when you get long or short let us know