From: BobsKC
Sent: Saturday, July 01, 2006 7:52 PM
Subject: [RT] CHK action

Good day all .. I finally landed from my trip and wanted to keep you
up to date on my CHK saga.

As I said in my last mail, after I sold the 4K at 30.50, I put in a
GTC order at 29 and as you know, that
filled early in the week. When it crossed 30.50 again late in the
week, I sold it again. Had I been at
some base of operations rather than using a wireless hotel
connection, I would have shorted it the first
time it hit 30.50 because the fundamentals were not there to support
the rise. (Previously explained). I
still like the stock long but again, until weather catches hold of
it, the spot price doesn't support these runs
in my opinion and I'll await another chance at a lower price
again. The summary is that in the past 30
days, I have made $16,000 on CHK runs. I won't short it here as the
fundamentals were not simply
misinterpreted like they were the first visit to 30.50 when the
market saw M & A activity in the sector as a
plus when it was never a plus for CHK and I'm less sure of the timing
and depth of a retracement.

Good trading next week

Bob

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Business finance uk Business finance course Business finance online course
Business finance class Small business finance Business finance schools

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Checked by AVG Free Edition.