[RT] CHK action

Good day all .. I finally landed from my trip and wanted to keep you
up to date on my CHK saga.

As I said in my last mail, after I sold the 4K at 30.50, I put in a
GTC order at 29 and as you know, that
filled early in the week.  When it crossed 30.50 again late in the
week, I sold it again.  Had I been at
some base of operations rather than using a wireless hotel
connection, I would have shorted it the first
time it hit 30.50 because the fundamentals were not there to support
the rise.  (Previously explained). I
still like the stock long but again, until weather catches hold of
it, the spot price doesn't support these runs
in my opinion and I'll await another chance at a lower price
again.  The summary is that in the past 30
days, I have made $16,000 on CHK runs.  I won't short it here as the
fundamentals were not simply
misinterpreted like they were the first visit to 30.50 when the
market saw M & A activity in the sector as a
plus when it was never a plus for CHK and I'm less sure of the timing
and depth of a retracement.

Good trading next week

Bob

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2pRQfA/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM