Re: [SPAM] Re: [SPAM] Re: [RT] CHK action

I should think that buying futures contracts to cover 70% of two
years production for the largest supplier of natural gas in the world
would put tremendous upward pressure on the price of those contracts
but then, I'm not a futures trader, I'm just a poor ol Tennessee hillbilly.  :)

Looks like a good opening tomorrow

Bob

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM