Re: [SPAM] Re: [RT] CHK action

Surprisingly, natural gas is a major component of air conditioning as
well.  Especially in large buildings.  So far, summer has been fairly
mild which has pushed up inventory and kept the spot price down.  CHK
should not move like it does with the spot price since they have sold
70% of the next two year's production at $10 but it does anyway and
what should happen isn't always what does happen so perception
becomes fact.  I believe the next catalyst for gas prices will be a
storm in the Gulf and until then, CHK will trade in a tight
range.  There is, of course, a down side to hedging their production
and that is the obvious scenario where gas goes to $15 and CHK is
locked into that $10 price but so far, investors seem oblivious to
the hedge.  Thanks for the info Clyde.

Bob

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2pRQfA/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM