From: mr.ira
Sent: Saturday, June 03, 2006 9:27 AM
Subject: Re: [RT] post questions

Found a place where I could use my lap top.  If I would have traded this I would be out as stated and missed the high.  How many ever get out at the high?  Somehow I have never been able to do it.

Business finance uk Business finance course Business finance online course
Business finance class Small business finance Business finance schools

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS