From: mr.ira
Sent: Saturday, May 20, 2006 10:27 PM
Subject: Re: [RT] post questions

You see,  Here is what I mean.

I assume that this is Chessy Energy that you are talking about.

I have price in a range between 34 and 25.50.   It is in an up move until 25.50 is taken out and then this retracement has a target price of 26.   Right now it is at support from a longer term move down at 28.75.  You should get a retracement here and the retracement shouldn't take out the 33 level.   If 25.5 is taken out the next target to the downside is 22.

This current retracement up should meet resistance at 30 dollars and hit a target of about 30.50.  About a 1 point move from here.   If long I would exit there.

So you would be 100% invested when I am exiting 100% and looking for a congestion area or further down retracement before another up move would start.

We are both looking at the same chart and seeing different things.  Right now the major move is down and anything to the upside is nothing to get excited about.  The upside is tradable and can be profitable.   Like everything else in life, what is seen is in the eyes of the beholder.

Once again, just one man's opinion.  Ira.

PS.  Finals on Monday and then a vacation.  See all when I return.  Have a good week.