Re: [RT] post questions

A kind and generous offer Ben.

It seems to me that traders try harder every year to get ahead of historical swings and this time, it's the summer doldrums they are trying to beat.  So, instead of waiting for the dreaded summer months, they are bailing now to beat the rush.  The good news is even these swings can be predicted if one just looks at the past performance of the markets versus chronological changes and geo political events, etc.  Whatever the trend is, the traders will be trying to get ahead of that trend.

The fundamentals are still good.  P E's are in line and earnings are growing.  Inflation is low and controlled.  Employment is strong
while on the negative side, housing is falling off and some consumers are being pinched with ARM's.  I was 100% cash until late this week when I began buying again and will continue to buy as it falls.

To get your kicked off with your offer, here is one for you.  I already own CHK at $28.80 and will buy more if it dips below that.  The CEO recently bought a large block and they have sold 70% of this year's and next year's production at $10 so as natural gas falls below $6 cash, it means little to CHK in terms of earnings.  What do you think about it?

Best to all,

Bob