[RT] Real-Time Chart and Chat Room Open--Special Announcement!

Good morning.

The Market Maps free real-time chart and chat room is
open and active, as it generally is--unless one of the
major data feeds goes down...

Today, we are hosting a special free event at noon
CST, so just before then, we'll change charting
platforms and add a live presenter [not me!] and you
should all have a very interesting time watching him
take this new platform through its paces, while
watching the market real-time and talking about
current market movements. Come take a peek! It's open
to everyone. Here are the login instructions:

To access the conference room hosted by omNovia, use
your Internet Explorer browser and go to:
https://www.omNovia.com/sc2/spiketrading/marketmaps

Click on the 'Setup' link on top of the page if this
is the first time accessing our room and follow the
short setup steps.

The password is: andrews     It is case sensitive!

Audio is delivered through your computer so make sure
you have speakers working or a headset.

I hope you can all make it.

I wish you all good trading!

Best,