Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2006 8:48 PM
Subject: Re: [astrofin] mkt outlook

Dear Darrin,
I am not sure I understood your comment about the penny.
"We "  can make pennies out of teflon or naylon or paper that will cost Zero.    That will mean no inflation, then?
I see that nobody in this Forum is concerned about other markets, like metals and currencies that are very interesting , too , to say the least.
If someone studies Euro and Yen let speak up.
Any thoughts on the coming top in Euro? We are very close. In Gold too.
Regards,
F.G.