Re: [RT] tomorrow

In the short term the pattern the market is tracing out (inverse H&S on hourly) and the way it is trading is pretty bullish. Intraday today we had a sharp sell off that stopped at the .618 retrace and a=c in 3 wave correction. My feeling is the market is NOT long here and there are still enough reasons to get long to push it through the resistance and create a bit of a run. Even under a rising wedge scenario a blow out the top of the wedge thru 1325 in the SPM seems likely.

----- Original Message -----
From: Ben
Sent: Wednesday, April 05, 2006 11:39 PM
Subject: [RT] tomorrow

would only go long on a buy stop at 1324.4

sell short at 1311.50

anywere in between is a no no land

(take the day off shopping or take the dog for a walk

we are making a serious top

initating a major short with buying  at open 4  june 1325 calls
and when we hiy 1224 would short 4 big contracts

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS