[RT] tomorrow

it is very difficult to know what market expiration will bring
futures option and stock options
but
new hi new low have not reached previous hi
and
vol osc and McMullen osc on issues ,are showing bearish divergences,

p/c is at 30 days low

vix hit 30 days low recently

9 out of 10 of my indicators are screaming sell
the only one  still pointing up is volume accumulation, it is saying hi tomorrow will be 1312 cash

I will exit my 4 June sp 1210 call at that moment  or get stopped at 1206 June future ,

will not enter short until we close under 1304.65 cash
Ben

here is some  charts from Tuesday
maybe someone has the patience to bring them up to date

Business finance uk Business finance course Business finance online course
Business finance class Small business finance Business finance schools

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Checked by AVG Free Edition.