From: Joe Duffy
Sent: Thursday, April 06, 2006 4:01 PM
Subject: Re: [RT] tomorrow

In the short term the pattern the market is tracing out (inverse H&S on hourly) and the way it is trading is pretty bullish. Intraday today we had a sharp sell off that stopped at the .618 retrace and a=c in 3 wave correction. My feeling is the market is NOT long here and there are still enough reasons to get long to push it through the resistance and create a bit of a run. Even under a rising wedge scenario a blow out the top of the wedge thru 1325 in the SPM seems likely.