[RT] RE: [NQoos] FTP

nqoos!

As always, you are the best. I came down with a horrendous case of the flu
after all the work was finished on the CME webinar and the presentation was
over, so I am literally just starting to read emails from the day of the
event. I took a long winter nap, if you will. My apologies to all of you
that were waiting for a file or asked questions. If you asked questions,
I'll answer each one personally this week!

It was very successful--Thank you all! We had more than 150 on each private
server and there were a handful of servers. I didn't get the final count
but I'm certain we set the single webinar event record for the CME. The
actual video of the event will soon be available to everyone free via the
CME web page. As soon as it is loaded by them, I'll let you all know.

I'll be doing a free CBOT webinar focusing on trading some of their futures
contracts using my techniques in early January.

Once again, thank you all for your support and for those of you that
attended, I appreciated the quality of the questions.

Thank you all for your patience. And I, for one, am thankful for all the
fine people in the trading community. I wish you all peace and happiness.

Tim Morge

At 02:36 PM 11/18/2005, you wrote:
>all here
>
><http://www.trading-naked.com/Articles_and_Reprints.htm>http://www.trading-naked.com/Articles_and_Reprints.htm
>
><http://www.trading-naked.com/library/Rocking%20Using%20AutoForks%20RT.pdf>Rocking
>Using AutoForks RT-by Tim Morge
><http://www.trading-naked.com/library/SFO-Trading%20with%20Median%20Lines-by%20Tim%20Morge.pdf>SFO-Trading
>with Median Lines-by Tim Morge
><http://www.trading-naked.com/library/Trade%20Entry%20Sheet%20ver%201%20092305.xls>Trade
>Entry Sheet ver 1 092305
><http://www.trading-naked.com/library/Trading%20CME%20Currency%20Futures%20Using%20Market%20Maps%20by%20Timothy%20Morge.ppt>Trading
>CME Currency Futures Using Market Maps-by Tim Morge

24 Hours. Commission-Free.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/RvFikB/9M2KAA/U1CZAA/zMEolB/TM