[RT] mkt outlook

There are two important updates today ...

1. A 10 year high alert condition on the S&P 500 for when this up move stops.  This will be a new Bull rally
on the next up move, or, this could be a market top forming. And please read ...

2. "Mia Culpa, I give ... the white flag is up ... Please Stop!"  Please read this commentary regarding the
recent web and computer attacks we have been seeing after our Transportation Index report was posted.

Below, is the S&P 500 weekly chart with its MACD that I went back 10 years on.

The price chart is showing that it is at 1265 as of 11:40 AM, and it has 15 points or 1.1% before hitting its
resistance line.

Obvious, is the MACD's action over the last 10 years.  Note the accuracy of how the S&P was in a bull market
or correction relative to whether the MACD was positive or negative.  It is now still positive.

Also obvious, is the MACD's action from 1999 to 2000.  Note that the MACD made lower and lower tops until
it crossed over to the downside and the Bear market started.

*** Now .... look at the current series of lower tops ... kind of like 1999/2000 isn't it?  This is suggesting that after
this up move stops, that there is a high risk of a downdraft.  You don't want to get caught in such a situation, so
be careful and alert in the coming days.

*** Unless the MACD now breaks to the upside and creates a new up trend past its resistance line then this up
action could end dramatically fast.  *** This is only the second time in in 10 years that we have had this deteriorating
MACD pattern ... so giving it respect is not a bad idea.

At the same time, the S&P 500 has moved straight up in the past 5 days at an exponential incline.  Its chart below
shows its 2 year resistance line with 3 prior hits and pullbacks.   Be on the alert when we hit this next resistance
point, as it is a high risk event.  Such events are preludes to new exciting upside moves, or pullbacks/corrections.
Now is a time to deploy stops in a sensible manner.

2. *** Mia Culpa, I give ... the white flag is up ... Please Stop!

When I reported on the inequities on the Transportation Index 2 weeks ago, I had no intent of rattling anyone's cage.

I reported on the issue purely from an analytical standpoint regarding the stock markets and looked at it as information that our subscribers should be aware of.

I was not on a "mission" then, and I am not on a mission now. My sole purpose is to provide the best analysis of stock market and underlying conditions that will help investors ... especially retirees and pre-retirees who really need to invest with an understanding of the risk levels at any point in time.

Since I first made the mistake of "reporting on the Transportation Index issue", I have been barraged with virus attempts to shut us down. When I opened my emails yesterday, I received 310 emails. Out of the 310, 56 were emails with a variety of viruses meant to infect our computers. Fortunately, we have installed some very sophisticated prevention systems that protected us.
I did the calculation, and 18% of the emails were virus attacks ... nearly 1 in every 5.

Tuesday night, was all I could take. I received a call from a long term client and friend who was asking me about the Transport issue. I said that I didn't think that this was something I should be discussing on the phone. Less than a minute later, our phone call was broken into by someone who claimed to be a law enforcement agency ... and
a few seconds later, the client was cut off. I hung up and did not engage in a conversation.

Maybe this is some kind of big "coincidence" ... that the phone lines somehow got crossed, and a call came through my line by mistake. In any case, if this was intentional, don't worry. I give up, and will henceforth not mention anything about any discoveries of inequities that may exists. I will stick to my sole purpose of analyzing the markets, and trying to help investors.
I have no beef with any big entity or agency and I did not intentionally try to cause any group a problem.

My family comes first, and that's what I care about. I will leave any "reporting" to the New York Times or other newspapers.
So ... please back off, its over ... and I won't discuss the issue privately or publicly any more. For who ever was behind this ... all you had to do was call me and discuss the issue and it would have been resolved without the necessity for the viral and computer attacks.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.