[RT] Data RecognitionProblem

Perhaps someone can help me. I have years of data I have downloaded
using AIQ Trading Expert. The data is from Dial Data. I also use that
same data in TradeStation 2000i. All of the data (stock, bond, forex
options etc.)works except for futures data. Any idea why this is
happening? Please reply privately unless others may find it
informative. Thank you in advance.

Rich

24 Hours. Commission-Free.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/RvFikB/9M2KAA/U1CZAA/zMEolB/TM