Re: [RT] My impresson is that many had a bad day

Hello Jan,

Not trying to stir up an argument here but I would
like to submit WRT MedianLines - medianlines(drawn
before the fact and not post facto) validated by
subsequent price action DO provide pretty good trades.

As I had indicated in the chart I posted, the MLs'
were drawn long before the subsequent price action. Is
it a forecasting tool? I dont think so, but then it is
for the experienced people to dwell on as it is
outside the scope of my competence. For me whatever
good trades have come from ML have been on the basis
of responding to price action AFTER it has been
stopped by the MLs'. They in essence are therefore
providing me an explanation of why price is behaving
the way it is and the justification to make a trade so
to speak.

Case in  point yesterday's cash S&P(10/20). It peaked
almost at the medianline drawn from pivots dated  -
9/22, 10/03 and 10/13.Right above this(1.5 odd points
above) was the ML drawn from pivots dataed 6/22,7/7
and 8/3.Chart minus the 10/20 price action attached.
So anyone who had the chart setup and had access to
intraday data and could correlate the EOD and
developing intra-day charts was prepared for a good
trade. The critics might say you draw enough lines you
will get a hit somehwere. Well we all must believe
what we must.Cant argue with that. Like you said right
in the begining - whatever one is good at, one must
make use of that.

Best Regards

Rakesh

http://us.click.yahoo.com/RvFikB/9M2KAA/U1CZAA/zMEolB/TM