RE: [RT] ELLIOTT ON GOLD?

Chas,

  Please see below.

From: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Charles Meyer
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2005 4:07 PM
To: REAL TRADERS
Subject: [RT] ELLIOTT ON GOLD?

Group-

I'd appreciate any thoughts or comments you might have on the following information.

Wave 1 =  August, 1999 to October, 1999

Wave 2 =  October, 1999 to February, 2001

Wave 3 =  February, 2001 to ???

It's difficult to get a clearly defined 5-Upwaves from the February, 2001 lows to present.  Yes, one can count 5-Upwaves

so there current move is actually an 'extension'; or as I'm thinking; part of an A-B-C 'irregular' correction.  This is because Wave 2 can be clearly seen as encompassing a great deal of both price and time; and any Wave 4 cannot be recognized as having the same symmetry.

In any event; an irregular correction is what occurrred in 1976.  (Why market conditions may now be similiar to that time

period is beyond the scope of this explanation.)

   NW:  Summer of 1976, Saturn entered Leo, the ruling sign for Gold.  July 2005, Saturn, whiich is

a 29.5 year cycle, entered Leo again.  So, the Saturn cycle says there should be some parallels between 1976 and 2005.

Regards,

Norm

 Wave A occurred from 180 down to 129.  Then Wave B took the market from 129 to a new high on the last trading day of 1974 at a price of 200.  The final Wave C was then composed of 5-Downwaves that took place during the first 9-months of 1976 when gold bottomed around 103, in August of that year.

I'm thinking that we are currently in a similiar Wave B; with the final Wave C to unfold sometime in the future in both

price and time.  Using some mathmatical formula; I get a price target of $366 and $368,

I'd appreciate and value a better, more correct interpretation?  Thank you for your time and attention.

Chas

Business finance uk Business finance course Business finance online course
Business finance class Small business finance Business finance schools

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS