Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2005 7:44 PM
Subject: RE: [RT] ELLIOTT ON GOLD?

Chas,

  Please see below.

From: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Charles Meyer
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2005 4:07 PM
To: REAL TRADERS
Subject: [RT] ELLIOTT ON GOLD?

Group-

I'd appreciate any thoughts or comments you might have on the following information.

Wave 1 =  August, 1999 to October, 1999

Wave 2 =  October, 1999 to February, 2001

Wave 3 =  February, 2001 to ???

It's difficult to get a clearly defined 5-Upwaves from the February, 2001 lows to present.  Yes, one can count 5-Upwaves

so there current move is actually an 'extension'; or as I'm thinking; part of an A-B-C 'irregular' correction.  This is because Wave 2 can be clearly seen as encompassing a great deal of both price and time; and any Wave 4 cannot be recognized as having the same symmetry.

In any event; an irregular correction is what occurrred in 1976.  (Why market conditions may now be similiar to that time

period is beyond the scope of this explanation.)

   NW:  Summer of 1976, Saturn entered Leo, the ruling sign for Gold.  July 2005, Saturn, whiich is

a 29.5 year cycle, entered Leo again.  So, the Saturn cycle says there should be some parallels between 1976 and 2005.

Regards,

Norm

 Wave A occurred from 180 down to 129.  Then Wave B took the market from 129 to a new high on the last trading day of 1974 at a price of 200.  The final Wave C was then composed of 5-Downwaves that took place during the first 9-months of 1976 when gold bottomed around 103, in August of that year.

I'm thinking that we are currently in a similiar Wave B; with the final Wave C to unfold sometime in the future in both

price and time.  Using some mathmatical formula; I get a price target of $366 and $368,

I'd appreciate and value a better, more correct interpretation?  Thank you for your time and attention.

Chas

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.