Re: [RT] how much history is available w/DTNiq

I've always been satisfied with them.  The service has been reliable and
steady.  Price has actually come down since I began with them which was a
pleasant surprise.  They offer level II for an additional fee but I get
that free from my broker so no need.

Bob

At 07:59 PM 11/18/2005 -0800, you wrote:
>Could someone please tell me how much daily and intraday
>history DTNiq makes available. I'm considering their
>service and can't find this info.
>
>Anyone have anything to say about them one way or the other?
>
>regards,
>
>tbr
>

>Yahoo! Groups Links

24 Hours. Commission-Free.