Re: [RT] Advertising allowed this week

We are allowing it for one week beginning last Saturday and ending Friday of this week but after that, we will allow it on each Saturday.  This is provided all such mails have "solicitation" in the subject line.

Bob

At 12:45 PM 10/4/2005 -0600, you wrote:
Am I reading this correctly? Taking this literally, it appears to me that we are going to allow advertising beginning on Saturday and ending on Friday, every Saturday?

Earl
----- Original Message -----
From: BobsKC
To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, October 04, 2005 12:36 PM
Subject: [RT] Advertising allowed this week

Don't forget that this is the week we are allowing ads from our members for
their products and services.  We talked so much about various ideas and
there were so many suggestions, I just wanted to be sure everyone
remembered that beginning last Saturday and continuing through this coming
Friday, we are allowing ads and will continue to do this on an every
Saturday basis for the indefinite future as long as all such mails say
"solicitation" in the topic.

Good trading,

Bob

Business finance uk Business finance course Business finance online course
Business finance class Small business finance Business finance small software

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS