[RT] Advertising allowed this week

Don't forget that this is the week we are allowing ads from our members for
their products and services.  We talked so much about various ideas and
there were so many suggestions, I just wanted to be sure everyone
remembered that beginning last Saturday and continuing through this coming
Friday, we are allowing ads and will continue to do this on an every
Saturday basis for the indefinite future as long as all such mails say
"solicitation" in the topic.

Good trading,

Bob

Put more honey in your pocket. (money matters made easy).
http://us.click.yahoo.com/r7D80C/dlQLAA/cosFAA/zMEolB/TM