Re: [RT] AMGN etc.

Thanks for your feedback too, Ira!

On Sep 29, 2005, at 5:12 PM, mr.ira wrote:

At this time I have AMGN at a retracement target price of  79 1/4.  This should act as support and a retracement up should occur.  The resolution a 2 other longer cycles would have targets between 78 1/2 and 79.  I would not be looking for the short side of this stock at this time.

Let us see what happens now.  Ira.

Business finance ukBusiness finance courseBusiness finance online course
Business finance classSmall business financeBusiness finance small software

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS