[RT] AMGN etc.

Earl, Ira, and others in the RT pantheon (I mean this sincerely),

Any medium to long term time frame opinions about Amgen? They've
always been a stalwart of the Biotech sector, and nothing has changed
to detract from their halo that I can see. In fact, they are
branching out into pharmaceuticals I am told, and this should further
stabilize their revenue stream.

On the other hand, from a technical standpoint, it looks to me like
2/3 of a head and shoulders top is in on the Daily, and on the
Weekly, a measured move is 3/4 cooked.

Just to weigh in, in terms of advertising, knowing Bob is assessing
member feedback, I am in favor of some tolerance to vendors/teachers
like Clyde, Ben, Tim, and Ira, who generously contribute to this and
similar forums. There are others though who, without contribution,
abuse the spirit of the rules, and these, after being initially
tolerated, should be removed.

I believe a kind of King Soloman approach is best. This requires some
judgement, tolerance, and wisdom both from the moderator and members.
Black and white rules are easier to enforce, but one size does not
fit all. Clyde, Ben, Tim, Ira, and others of their contribution
level, deserve greater lenience. They've earned it.

In the end, it's a judgement call, not a parsing of rules.

Just my two cents.

Eliot

24 Hours. Commission-Free.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/RvFikB/9M2KAA/U1CZAA/zMEolB/TM