Re: [RT] AMGN etc.

At this time I have AMGN at a retracement target price of  79 1/4.  This should act as support and a retracement up should occur.  The resolution a 2 other longer cycles would have targets between 78 1/2 and 79.  I would not be looking for the short side of this stock at this time.

Let us see what happens now.  Ira.

Business finance uk Business finance course Business finance online course
Business finance class Small business finance Business finance small software

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS