Re: [RT] sp500 nasdaq

Let's talk about the "Yellow Brick Road".

The fundamental elements underlying the concept of the "Yellow
Brick Road" are closely related to Andrews concepts.

EVERYTHING works about pivots that setup legs of swings
in the market.

Andrews has a very defined method of EXTENDING lines that are
supposed to represent possible paths of price movement.  However,
as we know there are many modifications of these lines.

The "Yellow Brick Road" is different in that there are no exceptions
and no modifications of the approach.  Simply project the path of
the last high pivots and low pivots and that is the "road" for price
paths.

If all is well and markets are behaving properly then the projected
lines will be similar to the lines of Andrews and we should see
similar behavior.

However, if we have very significant "divergences" in the directions
of the PROJECTIONS forward of the "road" then we have real
cause for caution and examination of possible reversal of the path
that has recently been followed.

We are now in one of those divergence zones ! ! ! !

Clyde

Clyde Lee                 phone: 713.783.9540
SYTECH Corporation
7910 Westglen, Suite 105
Houston, TX  77063     fax: 713.783.1092
WebSite:       www.theswingmachine.com