Re: [RT] sp500 nasdaq

Fundamentals are still strong and while some equities are pricey, some are
under-valued which causes me to think we are still in a stock pickers
market and I don't expect a lot of movement in any direction for indexes
over the short term.  I would expect a pull back tomorrow based on the 300+
point run in the dow we have just experienced but again, I don't think much
will come of it.

Bob

At 07:04 PM 7/11/2005 -0700, you wrote:
>Hi Ben,
>
>The Medianlines per the chart I had attached earlier
>show this to be a place where there will be overhead
>supply. For the past 3 days I have been watching the
>spectcale of having made a fool of myself publicly by
>posting my view on the S&P earlier . The fact that you
>also think this is a "probable" resting spot/turning
>point makes me think I am not SO daft after all. That
>ofcourse is subject to the caveat I havent opened my
>bloody mouth much too soon again.  :).
>
>Regards

>--- sg9310@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
> > Hi Ben,
> >
> > The Bollinger Bands show similar when compressed but
> > when extended over a
> > longer time frame, it does not look as bad.
> >
> > What you have appears proprietary. What would it
> > look like if you
> > extended the time to one year...or two years?
> >
> > Sallie
> >

> > > I have attached a gif of my long term trading
> > >
> > > this indicator is used for a position trade of 1-3
> > weeks
> > >
> > > it is designed   to let you know of when  NOT to
> > be greedy
> > >
> > > it is suggesting to take money off the table
> > >
> > > (now that does not mean we will not make a higher
> > high,  but,   )
> > >
> > > max upside for now is 10 sp points
> > >
> > > NASDAQ
> > >
> > > the picture is more immediate
> > > and if it is up more than 10 I would short it via
> > qqqq
> > >
> > > (stop loss   25 cents)
> > > Ben

> > This message was sent using SCCoast.net's SCCourier
> > E-mail Service.
> > http://www.sccoast.net

24 Hours. Commission-Free.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/DldnlA/9M2KAA/U1CZAA/zMEolB/TM