Re: [RT] sp500 nasdaq

Hi Ben,

The Medianlines per the chart I had attached earlier
show this to be a place where there will be overhead
supply. For the past 3 days I have been watching the
spectcale of having made a fool of myself publicly by
posting my view on the S&P earlier . The fact that you
also think this is a "probable" resting spot/turning
point makes me think I am not SO daft after all. That
ofcourse is subject to the caveat I havent opened my
bloody mouth much too soon again.  :).

Regards

http://us.click.yahoo.com/DldnlA/9M2KAA/U1CZAA/zMEolB/TM

http://auctions.yahoo.com/