Re: [RT] New Lows Stocks

Rakesh,

I doubt Earl would go near one of your stocks.

There is a difference between buying strong stocks

on a retracement, and buying weak stocks making

new lows, especially those on their 5th wave DOWN.

Please get help before you buy stocks that have

no sign of going up.

Neal

-------------- Original message from Rakesh Sahgal <rakeshsahgal@xxxxxxxxx>: --------------

Neal,

One of the people I admire most on this list is Earl
Adamy, matter of fact you can say I am his fan. Sorry
to drag your name into this Earl.

Once he had said from the point of view of capital
conservation best thing is to buy retracements rather
than buying breakouts.  I worked on that and found I
actually started making money.

Subsequently I took this a step further, I started
looking for setups which conform to AGET Wv 5
definition. Surprising as you may find, a decent sum
of money can be made buying such stocks which are
categorised as the proverbial waste material.

Thats all I can say about the names I cited.  Whether
they will be proven profitable or not is not known but
yes they do look interesting. Maybe I will end up
looking foolish maybe I will make money, lets see.

Best Regards

Rakesh