Re: [RT] See gif---Just for fun!

Earl,

Thanks for the pointer. Much appreciated.  Will now
try to see if I can put this as a condition in the
exploration itself as a pre-requisite.

The bullish market has to a large extent helped in
making this workable. As and when the market cools
down further safeguards will need to be put in.

Regards

Rakesh

http://mail.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM