Re: [RT] New Lows Stocks

Neal

This is not based on what Earl said.  This is
something I tried after making money with
retracements.

This is something i have found profitable given the
current market climes .

I buy when the Wv 5 is nearing an end per Osc
divergences and fib levels.

Am I wrong ever? Quite a few times.

Have I made money? Yes, a reasonable sum.

What happens when I am wrong? Simple! the stop gets
executed.

Will I persist with this if the overall market
scenario changes? NO!

As for your concern, I am most grateful for your
kindness.

Thanks and Best Regards

Rakesh

http://my.yahoo.com