Re: 'Alert: Virus Detected but not Cleaned - Attachment Removed' [[RT] I cannot forget you!]

This is kenoor.
My machine is clean folks.
It is behind a very secure firewall and is scanned
twice daily for viruses.
All incoming and outgoing email is also
scanned.
I am not sending anything with a virus to anyone
anywhere at any time.
<BLOCKQUOTE