  >From:
  mr.ira

  To: <A title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">real traders
  Sent: Monday, August 30, 2004 10:48
  AM
  Subject: Fw: "Alert: Virus Detected but
  not Cleaned - Attachment Removed" [[RT] hello]
  Someone else is sending out a virus.----- Original
  Message ----- From: <Yahoo! Mail Virus Protection <<A
  href="">mail-antivirus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>To:
  <<A
  href="">realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent:
  Monday, August 30, 2004 6:12 AMSubject: "Alert: Virus Detected but not
  Cleaned - Attachment Removed" [[RT]hello]> "Yahoo! Mail
  Virus Protection detected the virus '"<A
  href="'">W32.Netsky.P@xx"' inthe file
  '"excel document.zip"', attached to the enclosed email message. Wescanned
  the file using Norton AntiVirus but were unable to clean it.Therefore, we
  removed the content of the attachment from the message. Pleasecontact the
  message sender if you want to receive the attachment. They mustclean the
  file and resend it before we can deliver it to you safely.>>
  ">> "Yahoo! Mail successfully cleans most infected attachments,
  which protectsyou from viruses.>

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

To visit your group on the web, go to:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/realtraders/