Re: "Alert: Virus Detected but not Cleaned - Attachment Removed" [[RT] I cannot forget you!]

Here is another one.
----- Original Message -----
From: <Yahoo! Mail Virus Protection <mail-antivirus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
To: <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, August 30, 2004 9:47 AM
Subject: "Alert: Virus Detected but not Cleaned - Attachment Removed" [[RT]
I cannot forget you!]

> "Yahoo! Mail Virus Protection detected the virus '"W32.Netsky.P@xx"' in
the file '"letter43.zip"', attached to the enclosed email message. We
scanned the file using Norton AntiVirus but were unable to clean it.
Therefore, we removed the content of the attachment from the message. Please
contact the message sender if you want to receive the attachment. They must
clean the file and resend it before we can deliver it to you safely.

----

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM