Re: 'Alert: Virus Detected but not Cleaned - Attachment Removed' [[RT] I cannot forget you!]

Every now and then, we get someone or some people who spoof member's mail
as their return address and then send "junk" to our list.
Yahoo does not have an auto check to traceroute all incoming mail so they
let anything through that has a "reply to" address that matches
and no obvious virii embedded or attached.  I've found the spoofers
quickly give up as they have no means of seeing if their mails get
through or not.  (Kind of like breaking windows when no one is
home).  I'm watching the problem and communicating with yahoo about
the problem.
Bob