  >From:
  <A title=delta88343@xxxxxxx
  href="">delta88343@xxxxxxx
  To: <A title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Friday, August 13, 2004 8:17
  PM
  Subject: Re: [RT] Fwd: Bond and S&P
  Update

  Can anyone say "Single Fixed Rate" for all, including Corporations, and
  do away with the bulk of the IRS?

  Those that make more, deserve to keep more. Those that don't,
  deserve to pay less.

  Let's not forget getting rid of the $600 toilet seats, and corporations
  like, dare I say, Haliburton (how ever it's spelled), raping the government of
  our tax dollars.

  Yes, I know it's not "that" simple, but I'm sure a bit simpler than the
  tax blur we have now.

  Idealistic? Sure. But not impossible if someone in government had some
  testicular fortitude and our government did not operate on the bribery method.
  Did you ever see a poor politician? Not many. Case closed.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

To visit your group on the web, go to:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/realtraders/