Re: [RT] Fwd: Bond and S&P Update

I know the sales tax concept is an alternative to the flat tax concept, but It just doesn't sit right with me to tax goods in such a fashion. It's a penalty for purchasing which ultimately I don't think would be good economically. One would never know what level of tax one is paying either.

Flat tax. No deductions.No IRS. Just take a percentage off the top and be done with it.

And while we've gotten rid of the IRS, let's get rid of the SSA as well. Another over bloated gov agency that takes a substantial part of the tax it collects just to keep itself alive.

Simplicity. A governmental oxymoron.

I'm finished. Thanks for listening.