Re: [RT] Fwd: Bond and S&P Update

Can anyone say "Single Fixed Rate" for all, including Corporations, and do away with the bulk of the IRS?

Those that make more, deserve to keep more. Those that don't, deserve to pay less.

Let's not forget getting rid of the $600 toilet seats, and corporations like, dare I say, Haliburton (how ever it's spelled), raping the government of our tax dollars.

Yes, I know it's not "that" simple, but I'm sure a bit simpler than the tax blur we have now.

Idealistic? Sure. But not impossible if someone in government had some testicular fortitude and our government did not operate on the bribery method. Did you ever see a poor politician? Not many. Case closed.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

To visit your group on the web, go to:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/realtraders/