Re: [RT] Zone Alarm

Another good spyware progie is ad aware' it's free
as well.

<A
href="">http://www.lavasoftusa.com/software/adaware/

I've used both and I happen to like ad aware a
little better, it's less likely to screw up your machine. As for norton, it's
great as long as you don't try to install it when you have an infection. If you
have a virus and install it, it's a friggen nightmare to cleanup and reinstall,
I've had to do complete OS reinstalls for other folks in that situation
occasionally. As for AVG, I donno, I've never used it. I run an enterprise
version of norton because I have multiple machines (8) and it's easier to keep
them all updated with the enterprise version.

I'd guess that here are several other possible
antivirus solutions that'll work for you. It might take a little experimentation
to find ouit which works best.

Good luck.
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr