RE: [RT] Zone Alarm

I've
been using Avast! for some months and much prefer it to NAV.
It's
free for personal use.  <A
href="">http://www.avast.com/
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Bob
<SPAN
class=126090602-13082004><FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff>
<SPAN
class=126090602-13082004> -----Original Message-----From:
RB [mailto:rhodes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Thursday, August 12, 2004 6:50
PMTo: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [RT] Zone
Alarm
 Nortons causes too much trouble with other
software etc.
 AVG is the best I have tried.
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr