[RT] Zone Alarm

I concur with the recommendations of mailbin.
In my experience, Zone Alarm can cause conflicts with other communications
software that are intermittent in character and thus hard to diagnose.  I
have found the program difficult to completely uninstall.  While I do not
use eSignal, IT professionals on whom I rely suggest that traders who use real
time data feeds may be better served by protecting themselves with a good
hardware firewall-router (which can be purchased inexpensively) and
the use of a good antivirus program such as Norton AntiVirus 2004.  No
connection to any of these companies - again, just my personal
experience.

Jim Alvis

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

To visit your group on the web, go to:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/realtraders/