Re: [RT] FOR PETE'S SAKE, THIS IS (OR WAS) A TRADING BOARD, TAKE POLITICS ELSEWHERE!

At 06:50 PM 8/8/2004 -0600, you wrote:
>The moderator ought to have known better, and admitted as much in his
>political post, but didn't exhibit the maturity to refrain from fanning
>the fires! Take this crap somewhere else!
>
>Earl

Another thing we don't do on this list is allow personal attacks.  We never
forget to be ladies and gentlemen.  Even so, I accept the charge and now
ask for the political comments to end please.

Bob

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM