Re: [RT] Norm: Who's it gonna be? Kerry or Bush?

<BLOCKQUOTE

  ----- Original Message -----
  <DIV
  >From:
  <A title=bruce.larson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">bondo92677
  To: <A title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Thursday, July 29, 2004 2:06
  PM
  Subject: [RT] Norm: Who's it gonna be?
  Kerry or Bush?

  I remember you got it right in 2000.  I think you also claimed
  you've been right every year since JFK?
<BLOCKQUOTE

  NW: Thanks, but I am not that old. I first started studying Astrology
  in
  1970 and applied it to the 1972 election, Nixon vs. McGovern.
  Yes,
  I have been right 8 out of 8.  I plan to work on the current
  election in
  August for publication in my September Astro-Trend market
  letter.    <FONT face=Arial
  size=2>
  <FONT face=Arial
  size=2>Regards,

  Norman
   <FONT face=Arial
  size=2>
<BLOCKQUOTE

  Whether Kerry directly impacts the economy or not, the indices are
  going to be very sensitive to the outcome.  Greenspan has already
  said in so many words the current low rate environment is over.
  Housing could be on its last legs, oil's above $40, everyone's in
  debt.  Now if Kerry reverses all of Bush's stimulus...
  --- In realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Norman Winski"
  <nwinski@xxxx> wrote:> Hey Bondo,>
  Regards,> > Norman>   ----- Original Message
  ----- >   From: bondo92677 >   To:
  realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx >   Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 2004
  2:39 PM>   Subject: [RT] Re: Orange Juice> >
  >   Anyone still in Orange Juice?  Wow!> >
  > >   --- In realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
  Scaletrade@xxxx wrote:>   > Believe me, I've been watching
  OJ...I've been long 9 contracts for >   months.
  >   > This has really been a nice bounce.  Norman's
  post a month ago >   helped me have >   >
  the courage to stay long.  But since the move really started June
  >   15, I don't >   > know if Norman is
  going to be willing to take credit.  On the >   23rd, OJ
  was 4 >   > cents off the bottom and already above its 50
  day moving average.  >   It has,
  >   > however, continued to explode upward nicely.
  Norman, are the >   planets that >   >
  forgiving  (9-10 days off) or do you just get credit for excellent
  >   technical analysis? >   >
  Either way, you were obviously right to have stayed out of OJ for
  >   months and >   > months preceeding
  this move, and incredibly close to calling a >   nice change
  >   > upward.  I'm just hoping right now that it's
  going to be closer to >   the 20 cent
  >   > end of your prediction than the 10 cent
  end!>   > >   >
  Larry>   > >   > In a message dated
  5/25/04 2:05:58 PM Pacific Daylight Time, >   >
  nwinski@xxxx writes:>   > >   > >
  If OJ is scraping the bottom into June 23, look for a low within
  >   1-2 >   > > trading days. Mars
  will be in Leo>   > >  for approx. 5 weeks, so if
  the OJ gets energized, it has the >   potential to
  >   > > have a very good move,
  perhaps>   > >  10 - 20 cents>

  >         Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

  ADVERTISEMENT>